ONE Lancashire is an organisation set up to bring together and strengthen third sector infrastructure providers in Lancashire – working better together.
Infrastructure organisations exist to support and represent the voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector to achieve its aims.
Our Mission Statement
To work together, share resources and information, and represent the many voices of the third sector in helping our communities grow stronger
Our Strategic Aims
- To Support consistent delivery of high quality and viable infrastructure support in order to create a thriving and diverse frontline that is informed and capable.
- To be a voice for the sector and encourage its engagement in decision making processes.
- To help create new opportunities for the third sector.
- ONE Lancashire will be committed to ensuring full access and equal opportunity in all areas of its work
- ONE Lancashire recognises and promotes the diversity of the third sector
- ONE Lancashire will ensure that all services delivered directly or through its members will be of high quality.
- ONE Lancashire will seek effective and innovative partnerships to achieve its goals.
- ONE Lancashire will ensure that recipient’s views and experience are respected and valued.
To see who’s behind ONE Lancashire click here
If you have any other query, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Tel: 01772 200690